Tuesday, July 21, 2009

$10,000.00 for FREE UPGRADES

We have poured the foundation for our new building #18. In celebration we are giving $10,000.00 in Free Upgrades. We are about ready to start up with the framing. At this point you can choose everything that will go into your new custom town home.

I only have 2 town homes remaining in our first building in Phase II. If you are needing a home that is within 30 days of completion please come see these. If you have a friend looking please send them. We are giving a $2,000.00 referral.

Moving day is today, Weds. July 22. I am moving into the new model. After tomorrow come see me at my new address 631 Rockingham. It will take us a couple of days to get settled. I will send an invitation through my blog next week for everyone to come see!!

**My days off have now changed to Thurs. and Friday**

Check out the new pictures of the completed Windsor and Kensington. These are sold, but I wanted everyone to be able to see how beautiful they are. You can purchase these homes in future buildings.

Cheers,
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment